- This event has passed.
FSR-ERA – MIAMI Realtors ZOOM: Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification – 8 CE
November 16, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Instructor: Grant Simon
Early payment membership dues FREE Designation credits can be applied to this class if dues were paid in full prior to June 8th, 2021.
This course is approved for 8 HRS of Continuing Education. Florida rules require that we monitor attendance and we can not issue credit for less than the number of approved hours. In order to receive credit for your course, please arrive on time and stay for the entire class. Sign-in and Sign-out is required for this class to receive full credit.
This course also serves as ABR 1-Day Elective
When military staff and their families relocate, the services of a real estate professional who understands their needs and timetables makes the transfer easier, faster, and less stressful. This certification focuses on educating real estate professionals about working with current and former military service members to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and take full advantage of military benefits and support.
REALTORS® will learn how to provide the real estate services—at any stage in the service member’s military career—that meet the needs of this niche market and win future referrals. Hone in your knowledge and skills for working with active duty military buyers and sellers, as well as veterans with the NAR’s Military Relocation Professional Certification.
NAR’s Military Relocation Professional (MRP) certification educates REALTORS® about working with U.S. service members and their families and veterans to find the housing solutions that best suit their needs and to take full advantage of available benefits and support.
After completing the MRP certification, MRP members will:
- Understand the processes and procedures involved in a military relocation and how these impact service members’ relocation and housing choices
- Use demographics of the military market to formulate business strategies and determine service offerings for sellers and buyers
- Provide information to help members through a rent or buy, sell or rent decision-making process
- Enhance sensitivity to the emotional issues involved when a military family relocates
- Identify and provide services that help service members sell or find and purchase suitable homes
- Apply knowledge of the military relocation process to guide service members through the real estate transaction
- Explain the basics of VA financing
- Recognize situations in which a buyer is eligible for VA financing
How to Earn Your MRP Certification:
- Complete the one-day course, Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Core
- Pass exam
- Complete two, one-hour Webinars
- Submit your application, including payment of the one-time $195 application fee
- November 16, 2021
9:00 am - 5:00 pm