FSR-ERA – MIAMI Realtors Webinar: Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification – 6hr CE
September 30 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
**Cameras Must Be On**
Member Price: $59
Non-Member Price: $99
The goals of this Short Sales and Foreclosure course are to:
- Understand the world of distressed properties and short sales.
- Identify the crucial role of the buyer’s representative and how they can aid the client through a smooth transaction.
- Explain the process of a short sale or foreclosure from contract to close.
– Distressed Property Overview
– Short Sales: The Listing Agent’s Role
– Taking the Short-Sale Listing
– The Buyer’s Agent’s Role with Short-Sale and REO Transactions
– Short Sales from Contract to Close
– Bonus Module: Topics and Trends in Short Sales and Foreclosures
Steps To Become Certified
The path to pursuing the SFR® certification is straightforward. Simply follow these three steps:
- Be a member in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®
- Have an active membership with NAR/Local Association
- Complete the course and pass exam, “Short Sales and Foreclosures: What Real Estate Professionals Need to Know”
- Bonus: This course also satisfies the ABR®, SRS Elective
- Submit the one-time application fee of $175.Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED.
- September 30
9:00 am - 5:00 pm