- This event has passed.
FSR-ERA – MIAMI Realtors Webinar: 1031 Tax Deferral Strategies – 2 CE – In English
September 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Instructor: Sangeeta Banerjee, Esq.
Early payment membership dues credits can be applied to this class if dues were paid in full prior to June 8th, 2021.
Did You Know?
1031 exchanges provide investors with one of the best tax strategies for preserving the value of an investment portfolio. By using an exchange, the investor is able to defer capital gain taxes that would otherwise be incurred on the sale of the investment property.
The investor can then use the entire amount of the equity to purchase substantially more replacement property. To qualify as an exchange, the relinquished and replacement properties must be qualified “like-kind” properties and the transaction must be structured as an exchange.
1031 Tax Deferral Strategies this course will cover:
• 1031 guidelines and rules
• How to earn multiple commissions instead of one
• Benefits and Reasons to Pursue a §1031 Exchange
• How to 1031 Exchange Vacation Homes and Second Homes
• Amendment to the Primary Residence Exclusion and §1031 Exchange
• Growing your business and Clients Wealth
- September 9
10:00 am - 12:00 pm