- This event has passed.
FSR-ERA – MIAMI RE ZOOM: Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certification – 6CE
February 7 @ 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification
February 7th from 8:30amam to 5:30pm (90 minute exam at 5:30pm)
**Cameras Must Be On**
Members – $79
Non-Member – $99
NAR’s Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certification focuses on both the buyer and seller sides of distressed property transactions. Knowing how to help sellers maneuver the complexities of short sales and help buyers pursue short sale and foreclosure opportunities are not merely good skills to have in today’s market – they are critical.
Designed for real estate at all experience levels, this course gives you a framework for understanding how to:
- Direct distressed sellers to finance, tax & legal professionals
- Qualify sellers for short sales
- Develop a short sale package
- Tap into buyer demand
- Protect buyers
- Safeguard your commission. Learn more at realtorsfr.org and register today!
Steps for Earning the SFR Certification
- Be a member in good standing with NAR.
- Complete this course and pass the exam (if required for CE)
- Complete the online certification application
- For the application, visit www.realtorsfr.org/get-certified
The application requires you to provide your National REALTOR Database System ID. If you don’t know your ID, contact NAR’s info Central at 800-874-6500.
Info Central Customer Support Specialists are available from 8am to 6pm Central Standard Time (CST), Monday through Friday. This is a one-time SFR application processing fee of $175.
This course also satisfies the ABR, SRS elective.
- February 7
8:30 am - 5:30 pm