- This event has passed.
FSR-ERA – MIAMI RE Zoom: Help Your Foreign Investors Use Real Estate for Immigration Purposes – 3 CE
February 2, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Instructor: Don Gonzalez
Early payment membership dues credits can be applied to this class if dues were paid in full prior to June 8th, 2021.
Learn How Foreign Investors Can Use Real Estate for Immigration Purposes and Assist Your Foreign Clients Achieve Their Investment and Immigration Goals
The course material presented will give Realtors an understanding of the investor visas available to foreign investors, as well as investment strategies and tax implications for the foreign investor. This knowledge will empower Realtors to better assist their foreign clients achieve their investment and immigration goals.
In this course, you will:
- Learn two important considerations to every foreign investor – Immigration Status and U.S. Tax Implications.
- Learn all the various business immigration visas available to foreign visitors such as E1, E2, EB5 and L1A, and how they influence the foreign investor’s purchases of property and businesses.
- Learn how a foreign visitor can become a permanent US resident.
- Learn tax consequences for foreign investors vs. resident aliens.
- Learn what is FIRPTA Learn how it can be reduced or even eliminated entirely.
- Learn how foreign investors should hold title and how FIRPTA withtax holding can be reduced based on the type of business entity established.
- Learn the advantages for foreign investors owning US real estate and the associated liabilities.
- Lean how business entities can be created for foreign investors to hold US real estate in and how to use the structure for immigration purposes.
Registration via the ZOOM link is REQUIRED to reserve your place and join the training session. Computer/Laptop/Tablet with internet access and audio is REQUIRED.
- February 2, 2022
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm