- This event has passed.
FSR-ERA – MIAMI RE Webinar: Understanding Real Estate Disclosures 3hr CE
February 2, 2022 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Instructor: Richard H. Burch, CRB, CRS, GRI, TRC, e-PRO, AHWD
Zoom Presentation – Camera Must Be on for the entire class.
A basic understanding of Florida Law concerning real estate disclosures and Florida Realtors. Protecting yourself and the seller, disclose, disclose, disclose.
By the end of this course students should be familiar with:
• Seller’s Disclosure Obligation for Property Defects in Florida
• What Are Material Defects In Real Property
• What If A Seller Lies On Their Disclosure Form
• Is It Required To Have Seller’s Property Condition Disclosure
• What Is The Statute Of Limitations On Real Estate Disclosure In Florida
• Other Lesser Known And Required Disclosures
• For-sale-by-owner disclosures
• Federal real estate disclosure laws
• Avoid Disclosure Disputes
• Disclosures In or Referred To In The FR/BAR AS-IS Contract
• Addenda And Additional Terms
• Additional Terms Paragraph 20 of the contract
• Blank Addendum to Contract
- February 2, 2022
9:30 am - 12:30 pm